cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tolerance groups - to different clearing accounts

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have created several tolerance groups for clearing GL accounts and they are working working fine posting the differeces to the GL account account assgined in OBXZ.

But, what if the users want the different tolerance groups to post the differences to different accounts? Is there a way to do thi?. We are on 4.7.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Have not received an answer to this that makes sense to me yet. What I am reading would say you can only set up one tolerance account? Our company has many segments of business and the variances for the different segments need to be identifable? is there something else in the postings we can apply that would help us identify these if we cannot post to different accounts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't find anything in the config

We are getting a program written to use a user exit for F.13 (which links to F-03) and then create a table to map the clearing account to the clearing differences account.

0 Kudos

Thank you but that is not what I am asking.

For those different tolerance groups - for example we have a tolerance group for account that when the automatic clearing runs if the difference on what matchs is less that $1.50 it books the difference to an expense account. We have another tolerance set for another GL account that is set as .05%. Currently both of these when there are variances book the variance to the same account. We would like to be able to tell them to go to different accounts. Is this possible?

GL Balance sheet account - Item 1 - ($100.00)

same GL Balance sheet account-Item2- $101.00

Difference books to "other expense" - (1.00)

GL Balance sheet account2 - Item 1 - $400.00

same GL balance shee account2-Item2-($399.80)

Difference books to "other expense" - (.20)

Based on the nature of the GL Balance sheet accounts these expenses need to go to different Expense accounts. Is this possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Coincidently I also need to do this.

The differences GL account to be used for auto clearing is maintained in table DSA, accessed using transaction OBXZ. The only option available to use a different GL is tax code but this is not practical as I presume it will require a tax code to be hardcoded to the GL account to be cleared.

It needs another option, perhaps the clearing GL account.

If anyone know if this can be done then there help would be much appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

tolerance group for gl, T code--OBA0

tolerance group for employees, T code--OBA4

tolerance group for customer and vendor, T code--OBA3

regards

sai