Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dev client and Test Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on a sap script, we have got two clients 100 and 110. Client 100 is for developing and client 110 is for testing. Now what I did is I made the required changes in the development client and now when I tried to test the changes in the test client, the SAP SCRIPT didn't change and it's holding the old stuff but the changes have been made successfully in the development box, so can you please tell me how can I get changes move to test client in oreder to test it.

Thanks,

Rajeev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Goto SCC1 in dev client and give the client number ,transport request of the script and enable the check of includig request subtasks and press the button start immediately.

Now u can c the changes in Testing client.

Ashok

6 REPLIES 6

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think u did the customizing part.. these has been migrate ..clinet dependent...

check it out...

Regards,

Bharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Goto SCC1 in dev client and give the client number ,transport request of the script and enable the check of includig request subtasks and press the button start immediately.

Now u can c the changes in Testing client.

Ashok

0 Kudos

do SCC1 stuffs in Testing client.client no should be Dev client number

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you copy your sapscript to your test client? Rememebr SApScripts are client dependent.

on your test client, go to SE71, and then select Utilities => Copy from Client if not doen already

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to Run the transaction SCC1 in the target client , and provide the transport request and import the changes to the Test client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the thread discussing similar issue...

Regards,

Chithra