SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FP05 Payment lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

how do I upload a file that contains payments as a payment lot, I know that you can use transaction FP05 to create a payment lot directly at SAP, but if I have a Payment lot in a txt file how do I upload it.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

any external file has to be uploaded first through lsmw or bdc.

contact a tech guy

kr

raj

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

any external file has to be uploaded first through lsmw or bdc.

contact a tech guy

kr

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

BPX,

Guess you are looking at Mass processing of Payment lots.

In that case look at FPB3 <for any errors use FPB4>.

SAP has provided a standard structure. What all you need to do is go for a 'Z' program to place your data in that structure.Once your process the data in structure, your Payment lot would be processed automatically.

Hope this is clear and helps.

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

Depending on the country you are SAP already developed some standard payment medium conversion programs that convert national formats like CODA (Belgium RFKKBEINC000), BARCODE (Brazil RFKKBRINC00), (Check table TFK020RS create entries in table TFK020R) to MultiCash . MultiCash is format that can be upload in FI and FICA, in FICA it is uploaded into payment lots, payment order lots or return lots depending on the kind of transaction you have, this is done via transactions FPB7 or FPB17 and FPB8. Here you have user exits 095x and 096x to fill additional checks and data to you payment or return lots. You can also create a program to convert you format to MultiCash , read notes "894368 - FAQ: Electronic bank statement in FI-CA" and 36833 - MultiCash Format (auszug.txt and umsatz.txt).

To convert you format to a payment lot structure, you can use programs:

RFKKZE00

RFKKZE01

RFKKZE02

RFKKZEDA

RFKKZEDG

RFKKZEFA

RFKKZEZG

In both cases, use the note to payee interpretation rules to fill you selections in the payment lot, that's a very flexible way and instead of doing it in you interface you simple need to fill the note to payee fields or the field TXTVW in you payment lot structure, for that see program RFKK_NOTE_TEST.

Adriano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For creating payment lot and posting, there are standard BAPI's available. You can flow the text file payment data in to the BAPI structrures through a Z program.

You can incorporated required validation conditions on the data to be uploaded for payment in the Z program. The payment file can either be uploaded directly from desktop or can be picked up from application server. The files are to be stored on the application server through transaction CG3Z.

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Kudos

GANESH can you tell me which specific BAPIs could I use to create cash lot and check lots.

Best regards.

0 Kudos

Hi,

These are the BAPIS that were used in our interface:

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_CREATE

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_APPEND

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_RELEASE

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_CLOSE

Thanks

Natalie