cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with component IUCONFIG (Product config) view Configtree, please

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I create an enhancement for component IUCONFIG, this enhance let me generate GET_I* , GET_M, GET_V and GET_P* in node ISUORDERITEM, but in node ISUORDERITEMCONFIG (This node is of type Tree struct) doesn't let me redefine this methods GET_I, GET_M, GET_V, GET_P.

I would like to get one of the possible values of a dropdown listbox with the methods GET_I, GET_M, GET_V, GET_P. Is this possible??

Why can't I redefine this methods in node ISUORDERITEMCONFIG ???

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Normally you should be able to redefine these methods, but the node ISUORDERITEMCONFIG doesn't have attributes because it's the root node, attributes can be found in the proxy nodes.

Which one do you want to redefine ?

Regards,

Benoî

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again, and a lot of thanks for you time.

I would like to detect when a user makes a change in a combobox (attribute configurable of the product) and the methods GET_V_ATTR_VALUE_TXT is not created in attribute ATTR_VALUE_TXT (Proxy Node).

And how I can detect when a user change in the combobox (the combobox is a configurable attribute of Proxy node) ???

I think that if I create the method GET_V_ATTR_VALUE_TXT, and put a breakpoint, when user select an option I could check this.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: Javier Garcia on Oct 15, 2008 4:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Method GET_V... is for value help (to get the different values or the search popup..).

When a user make an input, the method SET_ is called.

Regards,

Benoî

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Proceed in this following way for your requirement

1) In the method GET_P_ATTR_NAME_TXT, put the following code

CASE iv_property.

• Set the field type

WHEN if_bsp_wd_model_setter_getter=>fp_fieldtype.

rv_value = cl_bsp_dlc_view_descriptor=>field_type_picklist.

WHEN if_bsp_wd_model_setter_getter=>fp_server_event.

rv_value = 'DROPDOWN_VALUE'.

ENDCASE.

2) Create an event handler with the name DROPDOWN_VALUE. This method will be called always when there is any change in the value of the dropdown.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

A lot of thanks for your help

I have created a subclass ZCL_IUCONFIG_CONFIGTREE_PX02 from CL_IUCONFIG_CONFIGTREE_PX02,

and I have redefined the method GET_P_ATTR_NAME_TXT.

But when I put a breakpoint in this method and doesn't stop but call to method to standard class (CL_IUCONFIG_CONFIGTREE_PX02) CL_IUCONFIG_CONFIGTREE_PX02. Do you know why it happen???

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

A lot of thanks for your help

I have created a subclass ZCL_IUCONFIG_CONFIGTREE_PX02 from CL_IUCONFIG_CONFIGTREE_PX02,

and I have redefined the method GET_P_ATTR_NAME_TXT.

But when I put a breakpoint in this method and doesn't stop but call to method to standard class (CL_IUCONFIG_CONFIGTREE_PX02) CL_IUCONFIG_CONFIGTREE_PX02. Do you know why it happen???

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you solve this issue . I am also facing same issue . Please help.

Thanks

Answers (0)