cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Payors for One Order Line item. Is it possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Gurus

I am trying to see if SAP allows inputting multiple payors for each sales order line item? We have a requirements, where the net value at the line item level will be split up in 1 to 4 payors and then we need to generate the invoices seperately for each of the payors based upon the dollar amount allocated.

If you have come across such scenario please let me know to accomodate such requirements.

Thanks much

Jai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jai

In two ways, you can achieve this.

- Based on different Payer, you can have sale orders so that your billing will also be in line with sale order

- If you maintain line item wise different Payer and after going PGI, automatically, you will get invoice split based on the payer.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jai,

Its not possible to have multiple Payers/Bill-to's for one line item in an order.

If an item need to be billed to 4 different customers you need some how find a way to split that item into 4 items and maintain 4 different partners for each item, which would allow you to bill four different customers.

Regards,

Aj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aj

Thanks for your quick response. I was think on the same lines and you have confirmed that we will have to split the line into several lines on sales order.

I am trying to do that now in our ECC box i.e item 10 with payer 1 and item 2 with payer 2. But as soon as I try to change the payer on item 2, i get the following error message which relates to credit management being active.

I am assuming once we decativate CM, we should be good to go. PLease confirm. Also once its time for billing, will SAP automatically split the billing into different invoices per sales order line item based upon number of payers on the line items?

PLease confirm your thoughts.

Regards

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jai,

You didn't mentioned what error message you have got .

SAP automatically split the billing into different invoices for line items of different Payers.

Regards,

Aj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the error msg. here it is

Credit limit customer differs from credit limit customer in header

It seems like credit management is active for us and this would prevent us right now to configure the sytem but thanks for confirming my thoughts as well.

Thanks AJ