Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXIT_SAPLV56U_001 question

roy_orosz4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using exit EXIT_SAPLV56U_001 in VT02N to do some additional validation after the shipment has been saved. My problem is that whenever a change is made the exit is not invoked. However, if I do a save without making a change the exit is reached.

I am new to shipments, and am wondering if there is something else I should be doing with this exit, or should I use a different exit altogether.

Thanks,

Roy

6 REPLIES 6

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please mention what sort of validation u have done for this. and what is ur requirement.

regards,

Bharani

0 Kudos

Hi Bharani,

I will be using this exit to validate tender status, VTTK-TNDRST, populate some text fields, VTTK-TEXT1, and VTTK-TEXT2, as well as others. At this point I have only added a breakpoint in the exit to see that is being called when I need it to be. When I go into VT02N and save without actually changing anything the user exit is invoked. If I go into VT02N and actually make a change, tender status for example, and do the save, the exit is not executed. Basically it is behaving the opposite of what I hoped, and thought it would do.

Thanks,

Roy

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Better TRY THIS .. EXIT_SDVTTKWR_001, EXIT_SDVTTKWR_002

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Roy .. dont consider above one.....

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi , what ever u r consider the exit is correct ...here is the message

For this exit they assume that there is no change in the customer function 'Nochange ' will represented the sy-subrc = 0.

Regards,

bharani

Edited by: SeethaRamaiah Bharani on Oct 14, 2008 7:50 PM

roy_orosz4
Explorer
0 Kudos

I will be using exit EXIT_SAPLV56U_002. It meets my requirements.

Thanks,

Roy