cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to make certain field in sales order not modifiable for certain user.How I can do that?only display.Can anybody tell me.It should be in VA01 and VA02,VA31,VA32 transaction.For example payment term shoud only be display not moifiable.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u need to use transaction variant (T-Code = SHD0) for va01 or any and this way u will create several screen variants. here in every screen varient u have the option on which field u wld like to kep as mandatory, display, suppress etc.

u van use this for any transaction code to modify as per ur need.

Regds,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create the transaction variant for certain users not all the users.How I can do it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you create a transaction variant only for some user

go to SHD0 there you give your transaction variant and then click on standard variant and then select variant groups, here you can find a field user there you give the user name to whom you want to assign the transaction variant after giving the user name click Assign button and then click on Set Proposal, once you do this system will assign the particular transation variant to that user only.

you have to follow the same to assign for multiple user

regards

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please search the forum. There's have been many, many responses to this issue

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with Transaction variant (SHD0) You can keep payment terms in out put only (display mode).

regards

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SHD0 is payment term will show not modifiable in VA01 and VA02 transaction also??