Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order does not schedule as per Recipe

rammohan_shenoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on ECC 6.0 at client site & need your help.

The recipe with all the relationship between various phases/ operations well defined has a total production time of around 2 months.

As the client wants planned order to read recipe lead time rather than material master lead time, we are running lead time scheduling while running MRP.

However it seems that system is not reading the Recipe relationship (sequencing) between operations. Have checked the config settings & they seem fine. So in the planner order all operations are starting on same date ( instead of 1 operation after another ) & lead time in planned order is around 2-3 days. The same planned order when converted to PRocess order does read recipe lead time & schedules for 2 months as per recipe. So do not see any issue with Recipe master.

I remember that in earlier versions like R/3 4.7 at other clients, Planned order did schedule correctly.

Can you please check in your SAP system if Planned orders read Recipe correctly & schedule correctly as per lead time( when MRP runs with lead time scheduling). I am suspecting if it is a bug in ECC 6.0.

Thanks in advance. Helpful answers will be awarded.

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in the work centers Scheduling view that correct formula is maintained.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Overlapping.

Kiran.

rammohan_shenoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your answers.

As had suspected it is an ECC 6.0 issue have found an SAP note 1147576 which solves my issue.

It is ECC 6.0 program error & corrections with this note.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cehck The scehduling formulas, and Relations ship which you are maintaining check the sequence.

In Material master SMK, and inhouse production.

These settings to be check.

Thnks and regards

E.Rambabu

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rambabu,

Check Scheduling result in Master Recipe itself.Is it scheduled correctly over there with same plan order qty?

Regards,

Dhaval