cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aging Report for consolidating Business Partners

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a customer that is using consolidation functionality for its vendors. The BP parent it is set as multicurrency, the childrenu2019s for this parent are set with a different currency (USD, CAD, RMB etc). My question is how I can obtain a proper aging report for this consolidated BP (by BP children currency) as for now all the transactions are automatically converted in local currency even when Iu2019m selecting the BP currency to display.

Thank you,

Alex Corbu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex

The best would be a query on JDT1 table linked to OINV for example. The problem as you mentioned is that although the document is against the sub account, it is automatically posted against the head account for balance and payment purposes. In the journal file it only keeps the Head account and not the sub accounts. In OINV (and other marketing documents) you can use the FatherCard field to identify the Head account and the CardCode the sub account. These will of course be linked by the Document number from OINV and the Ref1 from JDT1.

The above is assuming you need the information exactly the same as the ageing, as the ageing is by default pulled from the Journal tables. You could simplify this by using just the OINV table. Remember that the balance is made up of Invoices less Credit Notes, so in this instance it would be OINV minus ORIN entries.

Hope the above all makes sense, if not just ask.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I don't think there is any existing proper aging report for your case.

You have to create your own report for those BP if you want get it in BP currency.

Thanks,

Gordon