cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant create TO, stock differences

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is a problem with stocks. The users were trying to do a bin to bin transfer, but it gives error that there is not sufficient material. Warehouse is HU managed. So, I looked into HU history and it shows that they brought the stock in the warehouse by doing 712 movement which created an inbound delivery and goods receipt. Then somehow it created Goods issue material document with movement 711. So, now the problem is at IM level (MMBE) the stock is gone, but WM (LS24) shows full stock at bin level. How would that happen?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Needed some table adjustments and then it was done. Thanks for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use LX23 to resolve the stock difference between IM and WM. The IM stock will always be adjusted according to the WM stock. If somehow the IM stock figure is correct, you can do a inventory count (LI01N->LI11N->LI20->LI21) to adjust WM stock after LX23.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

I checked in LX02 and I have 1500 pieces of material. But on IM level MMBE I have only 200. Also, I dont have any negative stock anywhere. I checked for TR also, but there in no TR for that material .

The Goods receipt and goods issue was done for 1300 pieces. So, theoretically there shouldn't be any stock at all for this material. But I have 1500 pieces in warehouse and physcially just missing from IM.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar

If the difference occurs in IM and WM, check it with LI21 for the required storage type. Difference should be there as you said. Select the line and write-off the difference in WM.

Please take care before doing this, that no TO, TR or Posting change notice is there for the said material in warehouse.

Regards

Amol

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Please run transaction LX02 for the warehouse you are investigating. You should see that the total stock in the WH doesn't differ from the IM stock.

Please confirm it

I guess you have negative stock in one of your interim storage type (9**). Please check it. If it is so, please move (LT01 / LT10) the relevant quant (that has the same characteristics and is in normal bin) to the appropriate interim storage type and the + and - quant will result in 0.

Hopefully.

Please also check in LB10 whether you have unprocessed TR...if yes, instead of creating TO by LT01 / LT10 you can move the quant by processing that TR.

Regards,

Csaba