SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are into sap retail. my user asking us on selling of articles worth 1000 article B should give as free.

if i activate billing with zero value, then particular category articles will get negative margin for which user is not interested and asking to shift this inventory to marketing articles.

in this case should i need to create article codes for marketing and do the trssfer posting of inventory to this articles. if yes what about margin.

plz let me know how to handle this scenario.

5 REPLIES 5

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

This scenario is common in Retail business.

To do this, you have to use Promotion and Bonus Buys in SAP IS Retail.

The promotion articles, prices, and period are defined when the promotion is created. Depending on the type of promotion that is used, the prices for a price list or distribution chain are then activated. Depending on the activation type, the promotion price of the individual article is determined with or without the price list.

You have to configure (in detail) using following settings;

IMG - Logistics - General - Retail Promotion - Promotion Category

IMG - Sales and distribution - Basic function - Bonus Buy - Maintain field catalog

After this, you have to maintain master data using transaction code WAK1 and WAK2 for Bonus Buy promotions.

You can use Discount types and Bonus Buy condition.

For your case, you have to use "As combo-deal"

Bye,

Muralidhara

0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

In this case on purchase of any articles worth 1000, articles belongs to general merchandise worth 300 is free to customer.

presently we are using POS for offers/bonus..etc. my user concern is if we will bill this bonus articles with zero pice it will impact his margin report.

how to handle this scenario

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Of course....It will impact on your margin provided articles are valuated. It is non-valuated, then no impact on your valuation and margin.

Bye,

Muralidhara

0 Kudos

Hi, Muralidhara.,I request you., please inform., What are the Common and General Scenarios in SAP RETAIL?

0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

1. Stock Transfer from DC to Store

2. Vendor Returns from DC and Store

3. Direct procurement at Stores

4. Collective (Stores) requirement order and then merchandise distribution

5. Order based on Forecast

6. Order based on Automatic Re-order point

7. Order on a particular (fixed) day to vendor

8. Space selling

9. Buy X, Get Y free...like other Promotions, Bonus Buys and Happy Hours schemes

10. Free Goods procurement along with Parent item

11. Sub contracting (bulk to small packs)

10. Perishables procurement

11. Phy. Inventory at Stores and DC

12. Vendor Fill rate

13. Allocation through DC

14. Damaged goods handling

15. Surplus / Shortage handling

16. B2B Sales

16. B2C Sales

17. Volume discount (Rebate) on procurement

18. Consignment (Rak Jobber) Procurement and Sales

19. ..............

20. Lot Lot more.....