cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : UWL Workitem URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue - when I execute the workitem from UWL ( which is leave request approval workitem ) it generates the following url.

http://<FQDN of Host Name >:50000/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prteventname/Navigate/prtroot/pcd!3aportal_content!2fevery_user!2fgeneral!2fdefaultDesktop!2fframeworkPages!2fframeworkpage!2fcom.sap.portal.innerpage!2fcom.sap.portal.contentarea?NavigationTarget=ROLES%3A%2F%2Fportal_content%2Fevery_user%2Fgeneral%2Fuwl%2Fcom.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwlSapWebDynproLaunch&System=SAP_ECC_HumanResources&WebDynproDeployableObject=sap.com%2Fess%7Elea&WebDynproApplication=LeaveRequestApprover&DynamicParameter=wi_id%3F000000900710&CurrentWindowId=WID8123090089916&NavMode=1

This url takes me to the portal logon page and asks for login id & password and infact never logs me in.

But when the SAP_ECC_HumanResources is replaced by SAP_LocalSystem it works fine...

So my question is where does the UWL fetch the system - SAP_ECC_HumanResources .....

Note : In SWFVISU i have already changed it to SAP_LocalSystem but still the URL picks up SAP_ECC_HumanResources....

Best Regards,

Roby...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me in this regards - the UWL workitem is giving System = SAP_ECC_HumanResources in the below URL where as it should have System = SAP_LocalSystem .

http://<FQDN of the Host>:50300/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prteventname/Navigate/prtroot/3aportal_content!2fevery_user!2fgeneral!2fdefaultDesktop!Jcom.dgpoghunet.ssdpnego.2fframeworkpage!2fcom.sap.portal.innerpage!2fcom.sap.portal.contentarea?NavigationTarget=ROLES%3A%2F%2Fportal_content%2Fevery_user%2Fgeneral%2Fuwl%2Fcom.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwlSapWebDynproLaunch&System= SAP_ECC_HumanResources &WebDynproDeployableObject=sap.com%2Fess%7Elea&WebDynproApplication=LeaveRequestApprover&DynamicParameter=wi_id%3Z000000000039&CurrentWindowId=WID1884090613866&NavMode=1

So my question is - Where is that do I have to mention this so that it picks SAP_LocalSystem in the workitem URL? ...

Thanks in Advance,

Roby ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

When you registered a system for UWL which system alias did you use? I think the alias its bringing is from the system which you used to registered it.

Thanks,

GLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GLM...

During the registeration I have mentioned SAP_ECC_HumanResources .... but that is for fetching the workitems from the backend sytem..

But during the execution .... of the workitem in the UWL .. it should use the SAP_LocalSystem .... as the webdynpro application is deployed on to the local portal system ....

So my question is where to mention so that the url should fetch the SAP_LocalSystem .... and hence open the workitem w/o issues...

Best Regards,

Roby..