cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer to physical bins from 998 storage type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

As part of data conversion,After loading huge stock into SAP 998 st type into INITIAL bin,I want to move the stock into physical bins.I have SU management activated.

1)During the initial upload to 998 , I have taken Material slip field as storage bin coordinate in the external system, How would I move the stock into respective bins in SAP?

2) How would I map SAP bins with stock locations (counter part for storage bins in external system) ? So that I want to make sure , stock will be placed into the right bins.

3)What will be my approach for moving the stock into physical bins? Can it be through LSMW - LT01 with 999 movement type? Or is there any other method i can use?

4)Is there any tamplete to use for the above process? Do I need to develop any conversion program?

4) I want to print the storage units simultaneously during this process. How can I do this?

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Edited by: RKsap193 on Oct 14, 2008 10:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to chek this link:

if you are not already live, then it should be possible to add the target bin field directly to the 311 movement. so you do not even need TOs to get the material into the bin for the WM go-live.

(Jurgen)

Regards,

Csaba