cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to get data after sync in smart sync application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am running a smart sync project.I have created a syncbo based on GetList,Getdetail bapi wrapper.All were set properly,but after sync I am only getting the structure(columns) not the data.I have checked the table MEREP_207,but there data doesn't exists.What data should I get in this table.What might be the problem.Pls help me out.

Regards,

Srikanth Reddy.T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you replicated you timed two ways syncbo? That would be why you do not have data on 207.

If you have no timed two ways, that means the middleware will always connect to the backend so you would have to check your bapi wrapper for any errors (dump in the backend for example).

Thank you,

Julien.

msc mobile Canada

http://www.msc-mobile.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for the reply.I got the the syncbo in the MEREP_207.But still unable to get the data.Pls give me some inputs soon

thanks,

Srikanth Reddy.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just test your bapiwrappers.You can check if the insert is working fine with the sample data in the format you expect from the client.

Check ST22 for any dumps or errors and tcode sm59 to check if the backend RFC connection is fine and you are able to login freely into the remote system from MI middleware without any password popups.

Hope these checks are useful to validate first checks,

Poornima

Answers (0)