cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS10000279 Release quotation tested with errors..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In my project I've the requirement of send an e-mail for the manager responsible for approving the quotations.

This should be a workflow based on the total price of the quotations and a two levels workflow depending on that total price.

I was thinking in using the WS10000279 CRM Release quotations to fill my requirement, so, I did all the initial customizing in order to have this workflow working, below are the steps I did:

1- SWU3 (all tree it's activated except for the 'Maintain Guided Procedures Gateway';

2- Assign Agents in the wfl and for all tasks as 'General Tasks';

3- Event linking is 'Activated' for WS10000279;

Once I test the wfl in the Workflow builder tcode SWDD I choose a certain Sales Quotation in status 'For release' but I got the following error in the step 0000000161 - Release quotation:

'There is no chief position for user (MYUSER)'

I've already assigned my user in the organizational model as chief for the sales unit that we are using in the quotation...but still not working...

Any other suggestions?

Any input will be appreciated.

Rgds

Hugo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is solved... the assignment in the organizational structure wasn't correct.

I did the assignment of the relationship A002 between two positions and now it's working.

Regards

Hugo