Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE while using IJCOClinetService

HI All,

I am trying to create a IJCOClientPoolEntry using the IJCOClientService interface's getJCOClientPoolEntry by giving the parameters "SAP_R3_HumanResources", IPortalComponentRequest object reference.

Here the parameter "SAP_R3_HumanResources" is not a JCO Destination but its the alias of the SAP System i created in System Landscape

When i am trying to execute the application i am getting the following exception.

#1.5 #FAF0F2F0F0F3004D0000007D000014E80004593635A80F2B#1223989270155#com.sap.portal.prt.runtime#sap.com/irj#com.sap.portal.prt.runtime#Pavank#4095##n/a##2751dca099f011dda401faf0f2f0f0f3#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_23##0#0#Error##Java###09:01_14/10/08_0007_8548050 
[EXCEPTION]
 {0}#1#com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: The system is unable to interpret the SSO ticket received
	at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc.generateJCoException(MiddlewareJRfc.java:412)
	at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc$Client.connect(MiddlewareJRfc.java:944)
	at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.connect(JCO.java:3243)
	at com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.jco.JCOClientService.getJCOClientPoolEntry(JCOClientService.java:1396)
	at com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.jco.JCOClientService.getJCOClientPoolEntry(JCOClientService.java:1148)
	at com.satyam.ess.workingtime.RecordWorkingTimeController$RecordWorkingTimeControllerDynPage.initializeJCOPool(RecordWorkingTimeController.java:64)
	at com.satyam.ess.workingtime.RecordWorkingTimeController$RecordWorkingTimeControllerDynPage.doInitialization(RecordWorkingTimeController.java:57)
	at com.sapportals.htmlb.page.PageProcessor.handleRequest(PageProcessor.java:105)
	at com.sapportals.portal.htmlb.page.PageProcessorComponent.doContent(PageProcessorComponent.java:134)
	at com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.AbstractPortalComponent.serviceDeprecated(AbstractPortalComponent.java:209)
	at com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.AbstractPortalComponent.service(AbstractPortalComponent.java:114)

Can some one please clarify if the first parameter to the method should be the name of the JCO destination we create or should it be the alias of the SAP system we created? I checked some threads in SDN and those users also wrote their code assuming that the parameter should be the name of the SAP system.

Can some one please clarify this to me?

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question