cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDoc error in Delta Update for CRM_SRV_IBASE_ATTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm having troubles with the delta queues in CRM 6.0 (2007) , I really appreciate if you can help me out.

I'm using the extractor CRM_SRV_IBASE_ATTR to get the installed bases. I have no problems with the INIT but at the moment of updating deltas there are always 0 records in the DELTA UPDATE, (even after creating new IBASE's).

I was cheking the transaction SMW01 and noticed that the BDocs are being created with status in RED (Incomplete), I guess that's the reason which I don't see any record (LUW) in RSA7 for this extractor and therefore the reason which I get always 0 records in the DELTA UPDATE.

The BDoc error message reads:

14.10.2008 14:36:18 Outbound call for BDoc type CRM_IBASE_MESS to adapter module CRM_UPLOAD_TO_OLTP failed.

Area: SMW3. Nº: 5

14.10.2008 14:36:18 Service that caused the error: SMW3_OUTBOUNDADP_CALLADAPTERS

Area: SMO8. Nº: 47

I've been reading SAP documentation but have no clue so far about this issue.

Have you got any idea about what could be happening? I really appreciate your Help...!!

I'll give you points.!!

Regards,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The problem may be due to adapter object is set to inactive, while in administration console, the all business transaction mesg is subscribed. So try settimg the adapter object to active and re-process the bdoc.

after reprocessed the error bdocs, then automatically queue to BW started to piling up .

hope this helps you ..

Reagrds,

Shikha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shika for your reply.

I was trying to do what you told me but I don't know where (which transaction) I can set the adapter object to active, is it in the administration console (SMOEAC) ? , also how can I know the name of the adapter object I have to activate?

Could you please help me out with these questions?

Regards,

Carlos