Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am doing a BDC to update a Email field in XD02 tcode.

While Recording I am getting the "The Juridiscation code could not be determined" when I am saving the customer master after entering the Mail ID. I didnt get this error when I chose the Customer Master record that has no Juridiscation code in the KNA1 table.I tried this scenario in XD02 a week ago.That time I didnt get any error neither for the records that has the Juridiscation code nor the ones that have the Juridiscation code. I welcome all your views regarding this problem.

Thanks

Ganesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May the configuration has been changed and Now, for some customer group the Juridiciton code is mandatory.

To avoid this, you have to determine if the customer is required to have Juridiction code before you start your BDC. If it requires, than handle the Juridiction code in your BDC or give Error.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

1 REPLY 1

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May the configuration has been changed and Now, for some customer group the Juridiciton code is mandatory.

To avoid this, you have to determine if the customer is required to have Juridiction code before you start your BDC. If it requires, than handle the Juridiction code in your BDC or give Error.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel