cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement for ME21N in MM Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My customer gives me a requirement is that when the end user uses ME21N to create a purchase order,he/she inputs the data and then click the button "save" to save the data,then it needs to check whether the vender is valid or not.If the vender is valid,then the end user can save data.Otherwise,we should not create the purchase order.

I find out many customer functions and some BADIs,but I don't know which enhancement I should use.Could you please help me to find out which enhancement I should use??

Thanks a lot.

best regards,

Villy,Lv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201758
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Villy,

You should use BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST mathod CHECK. This mathod is called before saving the PO and also if you press check button. This is best place to put your check.

If you do not have this BADI (Below release 470) or you do not want to use BADI, a user exit will also give this opportunity.

You may use EXIT_SAPMM06E_012 (Enhancement MM06E005).

If you do not acess of required data for this check, please use set data / get data to bring data into the enhancement.

I am sure this will meet the purpose.

Sanjeev

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member642968
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello, can I use the user-exit MM06E005(EXIT_SAPMM06E_012) for Scheduling agreement ? or is there any other way for SA ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've used the user-exit MM06E005(EXIT_SAPMM06E_012) to resolve this problem.

Thanks a lot.

best regards,

Villy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Normally, if Vendor or any other data is invalid, you cannot save PO; but you can hold the PO anticipating a correction later on. If you do not want hold functionality, you can use BADI ME_HOLD_PO to hide 'Hold' button.

Thanks,

Venu

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when u create the po system check for valid vendor for valid po

if u want to restrict the vendor for perticular vendor then u have to use bapi but this work will be tadious as there will be lots of combinations for mat and vendor

now better to use source list funtionality , but it will be get affected in pr then u can use it in po

regards

kunal