Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results of upload by LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

We have created an interface for uploading Business Partners, Opportunities and Activities by LSMW to SAP CRM. This all works fine but now we want to see the results once we have done an upload. It's there some kind of transaction to get an overview what has been loaded to the system, what went wrong and that kind of information?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your LSMW generates a Session and you run that in order to update your data, you can check the system generated Log in SM35.

Alternativly, you can run the report RSBDC_PROTOCOL to get the Log of session.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

7 REPLIES 7

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your LSMW generates a Session and you run that in order to update your data, you can check the system generated Log in SM35.

Alternativly, you can run the report RSBDC_PROTOCOL to get the Log of session.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

SM35 - for session

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok clear but if I do a search on sessions it doens't find anything for my user name although I have been loading data to the system last weeks so I guess it's not creating a session. How can I activate this function so that it does create a session (if it works in this way?)

0 Kudos

Did you check the keep flag...?before creating the batch input session.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where exactly can I find this keep flag? By the way, we have build an interface based in Idoc mapping and not on BIM

0 Kudos

then you will never see that flag. sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any other idea to get the result I am looking for? regards