cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aii_map_api.jar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1 Can anyone provide me with the aii_map_api.jar, since i have no access to the server cluster or market place.

2 Also please specify whether this is mandatory to be in the imported archive for java mapping?

3 When i tried to activate my mapping which has an UDF which inturns uses a method in a class file(as jar imported),im getting the below error:

Java Area import, Line 7:

package package_udf does not existimport package_udf.*;^

Function salsum, Line 3:

cannot find symbolsymbol : variable packagefnslocation: class com.sap.xi.tf._xml_mm_int c = packagefns.getsum(a,b); ^Note: /usr/sap/P7R/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Mapd4214d3099dc11dd9470001d090e4bbe/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_xml_mm_.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.Note: /usr/sap/P7R/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Mapd4214d3099dc11dd9470001d090e4bbe/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_xml_mm_.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.2 errors

Can anyone solve this..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii all,

Thanks for ur replies..

I got the jar file from basis..but getting some message mapping activation error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Download from Service Market place as provided above by Dharamveer.

Thanks

Gaurav

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to download this from service marketplace, there are two ways:

1. Download SAPXITOOL13P_3-20000274.sca (about 40 MB)

Extract IntegrationServices.sda (with WinZip)

Here you find the aii_map_api.jar

2. Download SAPXIPCK13_0-20000423.sca (about 14 MB)

extract pck.sda

Or

You can get In ur XI Server go to Drive:\usr\sap\<SID>\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.xi.services and get aii_map_api.jar

If you r not authorize ask your basis team.

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get this jar from the XI OS folder from the following path.

\usr\sap\<SID>\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.xi.repository

Your basis team can assist you in getting this one

Thanks

SaNv...

Edited by: Su00E3nthosh Ku00FBmu00E3r V on Oct 14, 2008 8:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whats the version of XI/PI ?

Pass your mail contact for me.