cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to seperate audit per team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

is there any way to seperate an audit per team, so that only that particular team can change the audit and its components.

kindly help.

thanks

Tripti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tripti,

Use Authorisation Groups. These can be defined in configuration (to match your 'Teams') then assign in the audit. You must assign authorization profiles that contain the authorization object AUDIT_AUTH to the users to control who has access to the audit and it's components

Colin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Collin,

Thanks for your reply.

can you please explain which authorisation groups you are saying about. where we can define these?

The users which will be using the audit already have the authorisation profile containing AUDIT_AUTH.

How can i assign a team for a particular audit?

Thanks

Tripti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tripti,

1. For any Audit Component under Admin. Data tab you will find Authorization Group.

2. During customizing you can create Authorization Groups as per your different teams. Assign the authorization group of particular team to those team users only, while role assignment.

3. For creating particular Audit Plan, Audit, CAPA add the Authorization Group of particular team.

then that team members will only be able to change the Audit components of their Authorization Group.

Regards,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

thanks for your reply.

i understood that we can assign a authorisation group in an audit.

but i don understand how a team is related to a authorisation group?

i have created a authorisation group, but how to assign a team to this authorisation group?

could you please explain.

Thanks

Tripti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tripti,

Assign the Authorization groups during Role creation and assign that role to particular team member.

e.g. If Team1 and Team2 are two authorization groups. Then create different roles for each Authorization group and assign that role of A G team1 to Team 1 users only and vice versa.

Regards,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Smita!!

Problem is resolved.

Answers (0)