Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field 'Comment' in TRIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement.

I know that in the Travel Expense page of TRIP, we have a 'Comments field' for every expense type and we can put some defulat texts based upon configuration in spro.

Can someone help me out how can I default some texts in the 'Comments' field of Travel Request page of TRIP? I dont think there is any config step in spro. But my client needs some texts to appear there whenever an employee op[ens that field.

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nru_house
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Learning SAP

I know it's been long time to this post..

I have similar query as well on comments field.

I am looking for some standard travel and expense report, which shows comments filed in the output. So, user can narrow down by that filed and do there reporting.

If you guys know, please share... I have tried some reports under trip statistics but none has comments filed in the report outcome.

Thanks in advance..

0 Kudos

Hi Nru House

I have moved this to the Travel Management forum, I dont believe any of the S_AHR* standard reports can help yo with this requirement but perhaps some of the other contributors on the board might be able to help further.

Kind regards
Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Learning SAP,

To deafult Field 'Comment' in TRIP can be done by ABAHR in

Program name RPCLSTT

Struct. PTK09

Field ZWECK: Additional Trip Information

Cheers,

Chakri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa

there is no program named RPCLSTT. But I presume you are mentioning RPCLSTTE. But again this is a program that shows a report of all the values of a trip that has been saved. In that case anything can be put while creating the request and that can be viewable by means of this program.

What I am asking is I want to put some default text while creating the request. I hope you will help me how to go about it.