Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field 'Comment' in TRIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement.

I know that in the Travel Expense page of TRIP, we have a 'Comments field' for every expense type and we can put some defulat texts based upon configuration in spro.

Can someone help me out how can I default some texts in the 'Comments' field of Travel Request page of TRIP? I dont think there is any config step in spro. But my client needs some texts to appear there whenever an employee op[ens that field.

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this purpose use user exit includes zxtrvu01 to zxtrvu05. Modify the code as you required. U should store some default text in the corresponding tables while creating travel request.

Thanks and regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra

can you explain in a more detailed way? Actually I am a functional person.If you can expalin more I can put that to my ABAP Consultant in a proper way.

I hope you will help

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can achieve the above requirement by implementing the existing userexit. In that user exit write a code such that to add default comments only while creating the travel request.

Check the enhancement:FITR0005.

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I understand is FITR0005 is related to PR04, PR05. Will it work for TRIP also?

If you have done the same can you send me a copy of the code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

Any feedback?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishanth Kumar,

Am pretty sure you can use the enahncment framework if you do not find any user exits to preform the requirement. Not exactly but I have done something similar using the enhhancement framework

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a missing functionality. The Reference

Text could only be possible when creating/changing a Travel Expenses. It is not possible to customise the field when creating a 'Travel Request'.

When creating a 'Travel Request' the program run a batch input and call the transaction TP04. The reason here is that the trip schema used for 'Travel Request' is the schema PL and you if you look at the documentation for 'Set up reference texts for additional information' one of the requirement is to customise the trip schema in FITVFELD.

If you will look at the schema PL in FITVELD it is not possible to select the 'entire trip' for Additional information, it is greyed out in this case. This functionality are only for possible for other schemas but not for PL.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr.Raynard,

The requirement is as below:

Transaction :TRIP

Change Travel Expense ( and not Travel Request )

The Comments Button on the Expense Receipt Block does not work.

( But the one on the General Trip data works fine ).

We need to use the Comments button on the Expense Receipt Block.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Nishant.