cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW Create Sales Order Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when I try to make mass create sales order via LSMW, SAP always tell me must enter sold-party or ship-party.

however, in structure BVBAKKOM, I cannot find out customer number. I notice there are field as customer number1 of BVBPAKOM. but I don't know how to use it. please tell me!

thank you!

Best regards

Henry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi

I have try your solution. Problem not been solved!

after using field "KUNNR" and enter data for it, SAP also give me an error as " enter sold-to party or ship-to party".

do you notice that we must enter sold-to party and ship-to party if we use Tcode VA01. however, field "KUNNR" just be used once(enter a data). so, I am very confuse. because I should enter 2 data in KUNNR...

thanks

Henry

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are trying to create mass sales order....you are trying to create entries in the table VBAK. But before that you should check the table KNA1 which has the initial customer entry. Please check if the customer numbers ( KUNNR) which you are trying to enter in the table vbak exists in kna1 also.

Let us know if the entries are present.

Thanks

Vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

plz use KUNNR for uploading sales order through lsmw .for that sold to party and ship to party .

navin patidar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Henry

I have also gone through the structure BVBPAKOM and the field name for Customer Number1 is KUNNR in which you should maintain Sold To Party and Ship To Party customer code while uploading sale orders via LSMW.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Anybody can help me?

Thanks

Henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

anybody can help me?

Thanks

Henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi

I have no idea after see your link! could you please give me direct key?

thanks

henry

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Henry

Check this link which would be helpful to you

[Structuring Rules for the Sales Document Transfer File |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/4b/3f4486a38a11d194e900a0c9306794/content.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi