Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering customer fields from cProjects to PS

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am starting with programming and would like to pass some customer fields to PS where I have two areas. On the one hand I have some customer fields in PS and on the other hand there are fields like "account assignment element" and "billing element" which I have to set in PS depending on my customer fields in cProj.

Maybe someone could give me some advice to the following starting questions:

Where can I implement my code for sync the fields from cProj to PS. There are BAdIs for customer fields, events in cProj application objects and one to check/edit fields in cProjects. But which is the right one to use when I want to sync my fields within the save process?

Are there any code examples (except in the help files on help.sap.com and the img-guide) how to modify user defined fields and fields like "account assignement element" where I need to unlock the master data before modifiying them?

Is there somewhere code that should how I can navigate within the cProj-project structure in order to move from project definition , phase and task the tree up and down?

Wow.. what an adventure

Thx in advance,

your Vanessa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding field transfer, I answered your previous post.

Regarding the project tree navigation, you can use function module 'BAPI_BUS2172_GET_TREE' (with the project guid as import parameter), and then sort the table Ascending or Descending.

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any other suggestions? Is there no easier connection between the cProjects element and the corresponding PSP-element?

Answers (0)