cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed a webdynpro application in wedynpro prospective. Later ! I created a DC by project import option during the DC creation wizard and it is imported.

My problem is now, I am unable to deploy the newly created DC and shows the following error when i deploy.

empadapa: Build Failed for sap.com/empadmpa(MyComponents in variant "default" : The build terminated with errors [more]
This compilation unit indirectly references the missing type com.sap.security.api.IUser (typically some required class file is referencing a type outside the classpath)

Any help please

Thanks

Jyothi.

Edited by: Jyothi Rama on Oct 14, 2008 3:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

right click on the WD Application and Component from the context menu Choose refactorrename after renaming Application and Component Deploy it again. This is what i mean in the earlier reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I did it, but ! no use. I am getting the same error as below.

empadapa: Build Failed for sap.com/empadmpa(MyComponents in variant "default" : The build terminated with errors [more]

//// Details Code

Oct 15, 2008 9:54:25 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR: 
[004]Deployment aborted 

Settings
SDM host : 172.16.22.22
SDM port : 53318
URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME~1/MANDAL~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp6905suresh.com~empadmpa.ear

Result
=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME~1/MANDAL~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp6905suresh.com~empadmpa.ear
Aborted: development component 'empadmpa'/'suresh.com'/'LOKAL'/'0.2008.10.15.09.54.03'/'0':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application suresh.com/empadmpa.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application suresh.com/empadmpa. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: 	com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application suresh.com/empadmpa. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine? (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

/// End

any help please

Thanks

Jyothi.

Edited by: Jyothi Rama on Oct 15, 2008 8:34 AM

Edited by: Jyothi Rama on Oct 15, 2008 8:35 AM

Edited by: Jyothi Rama on Oct 15, 2008 9:07 AM

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the referenced dcs in used Dcs also check the WD references in WD Dc properties.If this is not the case then

Try refactoring the application and Component name and Deploy the Dc again and see if it works.

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is refactoring ??

how to do the refactoring the application ?

thanks

Jyothi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add Dc dependency to ENGINEAPI->security_api

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply,

I added the two jar files which I used in previous project and deployed again. but ! this time I am getting the following error.

Oct 14, 2008 4:27:22 PM  Info: ***** Begin of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (J2EE Application) *****
Oct 14, 2008 4:27:25 PM  Info: Begin of log messages of the target system:
08/10/14 16:27:22 -  ***********************************************************
08/10/14 16:27:22 -  Start updating EAR file...
08/10/14 16:27:22 -  start-up mode is lazy
08/10/14 16:27:23 -  EAR file updated successfully for 243ms.
08/10/14 16:27:23 -  Start deploying ...
08/10/14 16:27:24 -  EAR file uploaded to server for 627ms.
08/10/14 16:27:25 -  ERROR: Not deployed. Deploy Service returned ERROR: 
                     java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/empadmpa.. 
                     Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/empadmpa. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: 
                     	com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/empadmpa. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:567)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1555)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:313)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:199)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:136)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)
                     	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)
                     Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/empadmpa. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproContainer.deploy(WebDynproContainer.java:1050)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.makeComponents(DeploymentTransaction.java:606)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeployUtilTransaction.commonBegin(DeployUtilTransaction.java:321)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.begin(DeploymentTransaction.java:307)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:292)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:326)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.makeGlobalTransaction(DeployServiceImpl.java:3184)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:552)
                     	... 10 more
                     For detailed information see the log file of the Deploy Service.
08/10/14 16:27:25 -  ***********************************************************
Oct 14, 2008 4:27:25 PM  Info: End of log messages of the target system.
Oct 14, 2008 4:27:25 PM  Info: ***** End of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (J2EE Application) *****
Oct 14, 2008 4:27:25 PM  Error: Aborted: development component 'empadmpa'/'sap.com'/'LOKAL'/'0.2008.10.14.16.26.19'/'0':
Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:
java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/empadmpa.. 
Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/empadmpa. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: 
	com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/empadmpa. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?
 (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)
Oct 14, 2008 4:27:25 PM  Info: Starting to save the repository
Oct 14, 2008 4:27:28 PM  Info: Finished saving the repository
Oct 14, 2008 4:27:28 PM  Info: J2EE Engine is in same state (online/offline) as it has been before this deployment process.
Oct 14, 2008 4:27:28 PM  Error: ---------------- At least one of the Deployments failed ---------------

Thanks

Jyothi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

deploy the referenced DC's also ?

Regards,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I don't have any other DC's in that application. It is just WebDynpro prospective application.

Thanks

Jyothi.

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think problem with missing jar files.

you have to add jar files by building external library

it will be helpful if you send detailed error

PradeeP