cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Interactoin Center (EIC) BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing the EIC solution within ERP6.0 and EhP03.

I am looking for a way to automate the creation of an activity (not the workflow kind but more like a CRM ticket) on specific occasions: fixed date, incoming mail etc...

Therefore I went through ABAP programming but I could not find any BAPI, function module or class that does the trick with inputs such as:

- description

- category/subcategories

- priority

- processor

I tried to mimic the BSP application process for activity creation but it was far to much complex.

Did I miss something? Does someone has a simple way to create an activity?

Thanks for any clue,

François DUPONT-CHAMPION

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone? Any idea at all?

Please!

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using the ERP EIC or the CRM EIC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juste like I said, we are implementing the EIC solution within ERP6.0 and EhP03. We are basically adding a new business function on an HR system.

François

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In order to upload your legacy activities or automate the activity creation, you will need to write a report that maps your legacy data to the EIC data model.

I would recommend that you check with the folks at www.eicexperts.com as they have been through multiple implementions and have the ABAP code already developed to meet your requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen their name appear quite a few time in forums regarding EIC but I thought those guys were specialized consultants who would charge me for advices.

Since this is obviously a lack in the EIC that many people will be interested in, I think it might be best to discuss it here where all the community can see.

Have you got any idea about it ?

François

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would recommend that you develop the program from scratch as it is pretty straighforward.

Unfortunately I am not able to share the actual code as it was used for several EIC clients I have assisted with and is their property.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is exactly what I tried to do but so far without success. I guess I will probably have to go on with it!

Anyone else has something they can share ?

François