Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

By product in CK11n

former_member505783
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have a problem with by product, when I run CK11n. So, in the left screen, it appear me zero value for byproduct with "minus quantity". Why CK11n doesn`t multiply q-ty of byproduct with price defined in material master and valuation variant. Also, I increase costing lot size, but it doesn`t help.

So, is the anyone has some idea to solve it. And to give negative value for my byproduct?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In the BOM of the material of CO Product tick on CO-Product indicator. While entering quantity in BOM for this CO - Product enter it as negative quantity.

Also tick on CO-Product indicator in Material Master in MRP-2 View. Also You should enter the item as a stock item.

Hope it will help. Pls get back for further query.

Thanks & Regards,

Taral Patel

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I am correct, by-products are not being considered by the system for calculation. Thats why it shows - value with out value. But, Co-products will be considered for the calculation. So, please activate Co-product indicator in the material master and BOM to get the desired result.

Hope, it helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

A possibility is that within the BOM the line item for the by-product is set to not costing relevant. Do you know where to look?

Regards

Rob Viljoen