Life cycles in APO getting Incorrectly Assigned
I have an issue with Life cycle assignments. In our last month end batch Forecasting job. There are few products where Phase out profiles are not defined in Life cycle assignment, but some how Phase out profiles are getting assigned.
And There are few other products where Phase out profile are defined but they are not getting assigned. When I run interactively for indiviual products they are working and also I tried to run background forecast for individual products and they work , but when all the products are selected they are not working. I checked all the assignments and if any wild card assignment, everything looks fine.
The isuue si on product and sold to party combinations.
Can someone advice what else needs to be checked.
please check the note 1222953 and see if it helps out