cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am planning to use a BAPI for showing all the objects on loan in visual composer. But I am not able to locate the required BAPI. Could anyone give me the exact BAPI that I need to use. I appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Gopal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gopal,

try the BAPIs.

BAPI_LOAN_GETLIST

BAPI_JBD_LOAN_GET_LIST

regards

basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Explain your problem Clearly one more time so that we can help you.

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Govindu,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am planning to locate a BAPI for infotype:- 40 (Objects on Loan) and use the BAPI in Visual composer.

The BAPI's "basheer" has mentioned are of different use and not for my purpose at the moment. Could you help me in finding the appropriate BAPI. I would appreciate your help.

Meanwhile, could you also explain me the process of knowing the use of a particular BAPI? Because, when I use a Data service in Visual Composer, I want to know the use of the BAPI and its function. Which is the best place to find out the function of a BAPI? I would appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plesae Check the blow Link.

It definitly helps you .

[http://searchsap.techtarget.com/news/article/0,289142,sid21_gci948835,00.html?track=NL-141&ad=655010&Offer=SAPunsc0806blg&asrc=EM_USC_4180363&uid=8043739#]

Thanks,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govindu,

I have looked into the link that you have given. The links that are given on the article doesn't work. I was trying to look at the links given in the "Finding BAPIs" section. If you understood my question, please give me the name of the BAPI that I have to use for Info type:- 40 (Objects on Loan).

I would appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

GY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not understand the aim of your BAPI, but something you can try to search BAPI is to use a lot of wildcard.

For exemple for a list of BAPI interacting with BP in a CRM scenario, use BP.

For a listof BAPI giving BP details in a CRM scenario, use BPdetail*.

Fabien.