cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference of amount between Sub Accounting and General Accounting !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i did not find the same amount in the general vendor account (e.g. Tcode : S_ALR_87012301) as in the sub vendor accounts (e.g. Tcode : S_ALR_87012082) ?!

Please why did i have this difference ? how to resolve it ?

i hope your help

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

one reason could be that the vendor has special G/L entries, which go another G/L account, not to the one which is mentioned in the master record fo the vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Where we maintain the special G/L account for vendors ? (Tcode or IMG path).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will maintain special GL indicators in the below mentioned path:

IMG- Financial Account - Accounts REceivable and Payable - Business Transactions - special GL indicators.

Regards

srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

of course the vendor has special G/L entries, but in Tcode S_ALR_87012082 i didn't select the special G/L balances, i select only the Normal balances for one recon account ,so i found that is not the same balance as the one found in general accounting Tcode : S_ALR_87012277

Please any others reasons for this difference ?

Regards.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in S_ALR_87012082 you can also enter the recon account (this should be the G/L which you enter in the other transaction). So enter the recon. account as well and let run the report and compare again the result with S_ALR_87012277.

-If the balances are the same, it means that the vendor has items on other recon. account as well (because of the recon. account change as it was pointed out already).

-If there are still differences, than you have to check the items (on the selection screen you can go for detail list) and search for an item, which is contained in one list, but not in the other and analyse that one,why is not there in the other list.

Also check if the reports are run for the same period! >ou also have to keep in mind that S_ALR_87012277 might contain items from other vendors as well (which use the same recon. account)!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member348872
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another reason could be change of Recon accounts during the analysis period. F.03 & F101 may be help to you.