cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

errors i am getting while rebulding my project

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have imported one project from the zip file, and at the time of rebuilding the project, i am getting

Error

Missing required library: 'C:Documents and Settings/vipul/.dtc/LocalDevelopment/DCs/sap.com/km/jars/_comp/gen/default/public/kmjars/lib/java/bc.rf.framework_api.jar'. LocalDevelopmentemployeeseparationsap.com Build path

like that i am getting around 63 errors,

what would be the possible cause of error, please explain

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bala,

Error clearly shows some library files are missing. if you missed adding any jar files add those

PradeeP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

which files to add, i am not getting, i am new to WDJ, can you please tell me the exact procedure to import project,

Thanks

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same discussed in the following thread

and also

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/55/34c83ecedc636be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

still not solved then try

right click on the component and check for the options repairs or change class path structure.

PradeeP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

The imported DC project is referring "bc.rf.framework_api" JAR file. This file is expected in the following path: C:Documents and Settings/vipul/.dtc/LocalDevelopment/DCs/sap.com/km/jars/_comp/gen/default/public/kmjars/lib/java

Looks like you have not created the km DC which contains the required jar files.

If the file is not available in the above mentioned path, R.Click on the project, Properties -> JavaBuildPath and give the correct path which contains bc.rf.framework_api.jar file.

Regards,

VJR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

once try the below process,

right click on the project from the context menu select the repair option and from the repair context menu

select the "Project Structure and Class path"

Regards,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the following blog, this is the way to add external jar files to a dc

with regards

shanto aloor