cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Receiver adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need your help. I need to configure a JDBC receiver adapter. These are the credentials:

jdbc driver: com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver

connection: jdbc:as400://172.22.77.200:446/

-

Persistence: Database

DB table name: datalib.IIM

-

I am getting this error in CC monitoring:

Configuration error: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.configuration.MandatoryParameterMissingException: Value missing for mandatory configuration attribute tableEOColumnNameId

Can you let me know where am I going wrong?

Cheers,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at on sap note number 831162 at

www.service.sap.com/notes

regards

Rams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

That website is asking me for some user name and password!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

for that u need marketplace user id and password

regards

Rams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

I changed the persistence from Database to local. But I am getting a different error now

Error while parsing or executing XML-SQL document: Error 'java.sql.SQLException: The number of parameter values set or registered does not match the number of parameters.' executing service raw2sql with SQL statement '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <ns0:MT_DeptReceiver xmlns:ns0="http://mindtree.com/xi/m1004968"><STATEMENTNAME><TEST action="INSERT"><TABLE>datalib.iim</TABLE><access><IPROD>2010</IPROD><IDESC>test trade</IDESC><ICLAS>001</ICLAS></access></TEST></STATEMENTNAME></ns0:MT_DeptReceiver>'

Can anybody let me know what does this mean: "The number of parameter values set or registered does not match the number of parameters"?

Cheers,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Its still not resolved, any help pls....

"Error while parsing or executing XML-SQL document: Error 'java.sql.SQLException: The number of parameter values set or registered does not match the number of parameters.' executing service raw2sql with SQL statement '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MT_DeptReceiver xmlns:ns0="http://mindtree.com/xi/m1004968">
<STATEMENTNAME>
<TEST action="INSERT">
<TABLE>datalib.iim</TABLE>
<access>
<IPROD>2010</IPROD><IDESC>test trade</IDESC><ICLAS>001</ICLAS><IUMS>CS</IUMS><IUMP>CS</IUMP><IUMCN>1.00000</IUMCN><IITYP>F</IITYP><ILIST>19.7800</ILIST>
<IDSCE>SOBEY&apos;S P/B/POUCHES_XI</IDSCE><IWGHT>12.300</IWGHT><IUMR>CS</IUMR><IUMRC>1.00000</IUMRC><TAXC1>NOTAX</TAXC1><IWHS>84</IWHS><ILOC>LB</ILOC><IMWTUM>LB</IMWTUM><IMVUOM>M3</IMVUOM><IMNNWU>.000</IMNNWU>
</access>
</TEST>
</STATEMENTNAME>
</ns0:MT_DeptReceiver>"

Thank you,

Warm regards,

Deepak

Edited by: Deepak MS on Oct 22, 2008 10:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Have u checked the no. of columns in the Receiver structure is same in the Receiver database table.

Check the fields in table with fields in the Receiver structure.

I think it is giving the error because of not matching no. of fields with no. fields tables.

Regards

Sridhar Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Yes, as you said, the structure is not same.

The sender message type has only 19 fields, which are of relevance in this work that I am doing.

The receiver database table (IIM in AS400 system) has more than 250 fields! Should I create a message type with all of these fields then?

Cheers,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepak,

No need to create that many no. fields in the Receiver structue.

Have you tried with writing the query to insert in AS400 by using all the values in the payload.

Regards

Sridhar Goli

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check if by providing the limited columns you are able to insert a record into the AS table. If it works you neednt provide the details of the 250 tables.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Yes, I tired inserting only those 19 field values in AS400 system, and it works there. It inserted this record with these fields and the other fields were blank. It did not give any error. But thru PI, it is giving the error wihch I have mentioned above....

Cheers,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello deepak,

"Value missing for mandatory configuration attribute tableEOColumnNameId"

It clearly says that column value is missing while inserting in the data base. It should be mandatory parameter... Just check the incoming data into the JDBC adapter

Regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Yes I have configured the Receiver JDBC Channel according to that blog with INSERT in action.

This time I changed the persistence to "Local" from "Database".

This is my DT:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ns0:MT_MaterialMaster_BPCS xmlns:ns0="urn://mindtree.com/xi/bpcs_to_sap">
<STATEMENTNAME>
<TEST action="INSERT">
<TABLE>IIM</TABLE>
<access>
<IPROD>1900</IPROD>
<IDESC></IDESC>
<ICLAS>001</ICLAS>
<IUMS>sad</IUMS>
<IUMP>sd</IUMP>
<IITYP>45</IITYP>
<ILEAD></ILEAD>
<ILIST></ILIST>
<IWGHT></IWGHT>
<IUMR></IUMR>
<IUMRC></IUMRC>
<TAXC1></TAXC1>
<IWHS></IWHS>
<ILOC></ILOC>
<IMWTUM></IMWTUM>
<IMVUOM></IMVUOM>
<IMNNWU></IMNNWU>
</access>
</TEST>
</STATEMENTNAME>
</ns0:MT_MaterialMaster_BPCS>

With this I am getting this error in CC:

Error while parsing or executing XML-SQL document: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'IIM' (structure 'STATEMENTNAME'): java.sql.SQLException: [SQL7008] IIM in DATALIB not valid for operation.

IIM here is the table name and DATALIB in the library in which this table resides, in AS400 system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try to give your table name(IIM) instead of TEST in your reciever data type.

Refer the structure:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/22/b4d13b633f7748b4d34f3191529946/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at this:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/html/as400/java/com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver.html

It might help

Edited by: Arman Eker on Oct 14, 2008 2:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you configured Your Receiver JDBC Channel Accroding to this??

Check with this

Regards

Seshagiri