Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert new entry on SD Document Flow

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to insert a new entry on SD document without success. Actually I'm trying to use the function SD_DOCUMENT_FLOW_MAINTAIN but it's not working, I don't know what I'm missing. I've tried this one as well: RV_DOCUMENT_FLOW_ADD.

I have to insert a connection between the delivery and the invoice document.

Thanks a lot,

Alexandre.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try using one of these FM's

SD_VBFA_READ_WITH_VBELV

SD_VBFA_SINGLE_READ

MAP_VBFA_TABL_TO_BAPISDFLOW

u can link delivery & invoice table using VBFA table, where vbtyp_n wud be M(for invoice).

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your answer but Those functions it's just to read the document flow, ins't it? Actually I really have to insert a new line on Document Flow, because I've a Delivery but the Invoice I have to make throw MIGO, because here in Brazil we have something called Nota Fiscal and this document it's just generating throw MIGO transaction. The Material Document that it's create throw the transacction MIGO I have to link with the Delivery Document.

Thanks, and best reagards...

0 Kudos

Hi,

the scenario is somewhat similar to a o/b delivery created from a PO & then u do MIGO & MIRO for billing purposes.

u can link it using tables LIKP,LIPS(for delivery header & item) EKBE(PO history), VBFA (document flow)

in LIKP u have LIFEX which is PO number

EKKO-EBELN = LIKP-LIFEX .

once u have PO number u can proceed fetching MIGO & MIRO docs from EKBE and do the necessary processing.

For reference u can check

FM SD_DELIVERY_DETERM_VIA_LIFEX

BADI LE_SHP_GOODSMOVEMENT.

Regards,

Amit