cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal report 1 1.5r font size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i select all the text boxes on the crystal designer i am not able to change the font size. Do i need to perform it one by one for each text box. Can someone help??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I am sori for missleading you. Actually i am trying to decrease the size using "_A_" button on the designer and when i select two text boxes with different font sizes, the button gets disabled.

As i remeber it was possible in crystal7 but here i can't this.

Please let me know how can i do this in crystal 11.5r.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

The behavior which you have mentioned in the post is by design.If you want to change the font size for multiple objects at a time then do the below mentioned steps.

1)Select the multiple objects by using Shift+Particular objects

2)Right Click and select Format "Objects..."

3)Select font tab and make the neccessary changes.

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Asha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I know that option but i have to use "A" button to derease the font size by 1 for all the text objects(Of diffrent sizes) of my report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The issue occurs on Crystal Report designer version 11.5.8.826.I have tried on Higher version also However the issue is same.

This behaviour is by design

Regards

Asha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

If you have same font size then only you can use this option. If you have two different font sizes like 10 and 12, it can't make it 9 and 11.

This is the default functionality. You will have to select each text box and resize it.

Thanks,

Sastry

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I don't think you will have to select each text box and change the font size.

--When you try to change the font size is the dropdown disabled ?

--All your text boxes contains the same font ?

If you have all text boxes in one section then select "Select all section objects" then try to chage the font size.

Note : Right click on the section and select the above option.

Thanks,

Sastry