Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

help regarding NWM 7.1 application development

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create a simple 7.1 application. I have created a getlist and getdetail bapi and have created a SWCV at middleware and its status is 'Active'. Its first time im working on NWM 7.1. I have installed client and created a Device from NWA's Device Administration->Create Device and has enabled it. Now a Device ID is generated for that Device Name.

I have imported that Data Model in NWDS and have mapped screens in webDynpro. Have Deployed it also.

The issue is i am able to see my application but not able to get any data on frontend. Donno why, but it shows sync succesfull but when I check NWA it says that....

1.Device has no conflicting DM SWCVs

2.No Data Object instances are available to be extracted to the device

3.*Device has not synchronized with DOE *

Please suggest me what is to be done to get my data in my application. I have also done "sdoe_load....initial load" for it.

Also does anyone have a proper document which tells what are the steps to be carried out in NWA while creating a 7.1 app.

Guys....i have one more doubt.. see i have created a device and now after maintaining proper sync settings if i sync my client, the device name(which i have created in nwa) will get assigned to my device....but what if a admin creates say 2-3 devices with diff. names and i sync then..which device will my client get assigned to ?? I think its basic ques. but pls answer it.

thanks in advance,

regards,

rajesh

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question