cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Accounting Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

< MODERATOR: Message locked. Please post this message in the [Asset Accounting forum|;. >

Dear SAP Friends,

Hai SAP Friends,

I have facing the problem in Asset Accounting.

1.I have Purchase The Asset through MM. when I am doing the MIGO (Goods Receipt And Invoice Receipt ) I have Facing in this below problem.

Asset PS00 6000000-0 is incomplete, check the asset

Message no. AAPO184

Diagnosis

The 'incomplete' indicator was set for asset PS00 6000000-0 because required entries were not made.

System Response

In the standard system, the system rejects the posting to the asset and issues an error message. However, this error message can be changed in Customizing so that it is only a warning. However, if you make this change, you should be aware that it is then possible to post to the asset, although an additional account assignment is missing.

Procedure

Start report RAUNVA00 for the asset, and complete the asset's specifications. Then post the transaction again

regrds,

Srinivasareddy.sada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

Check the AO90 tcode whether the accounts are properly assigned or not and the in as02 check master data once.

Regards

Raghavendra.M

SAP-Practice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ragvandra,

i have checked ao90 every thing is pakka.

thanks

srinivasareddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

have checked RAUNVA00,

is there any error message

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The problem might be that in the Asset Master certain fields are not properly updated. As per the error message go to SE38 and give the program name RAUNVA00. once u go inside give the asset class and asset number it will show u all incomplete details.

Check once

regards

srikanth.