cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOw to start the project for first view in webdynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,I am having a problem regarding scenario for customer feedback for portal end user i.e..wen user login to a application for feedback there it check the Id of the user wether it had given the feedback or not by comparing the Id with the database Idu2019s from SQLserver.If the feedback is thr of that Id then a view shud say u hav already given feedback otherwise feedback form shud open ,the user will giv feedback and closes by thanking with other view.My problem is how to openthe view were it will compare the userlogin Id with the database Id to move further.How shud I handle this scenario for first view.I am creating this application in webdynpro.In this project how shud I manage the viewsu2026

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hanif,

you can create a webdynpro application and create an iview and set the height and width to 0 .inside that webdynpro application open a popup that provides the feedback form .and you invoke this popup window in the WDDOINIT() or WDDOMODIFYVIEW() of the webdynpro main view.

apart from this you need to get the logged user id in main view and get the output from database whether you want to open the feedback form

check this forum on developing webdynpro application

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered thanks