cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Single Sign On

0 Kudos

A client has two portals where each Portal uses a different AD as UME and are on different domains. Portal A's user id example 'abc'. Portal B's user id example '123'.

Portal A calls Portal B (as a hyper link) but needs to SSO onto Portal B. currently the logon screen renders.

My thought was to create a Portal System (HTTP or SAP system) and do a usermapping ('abc' to '123') and set this system up to use SAPLOGONTICKET.

But how do I then use this system (URL iView's doesn't have the property to specify a system).

Would Portal B have to be setup to accept Logon tickets? I have imported Portal A's certificate into Portal B.

Another option that I thought of is to setup Portal B to accept NTLM tickets from the Portal A AD. But is it possible to do a user mapping in this case? Since the AD ticket will contain 'abc' it should fail when Portal B tries to accept it. Can one have more than one Principle name in other words?

I don't know if any of this is possible due to the fact that the two portals are on different domains.

Appendix: Portal A (in production) is setup for SSO from AD (NTLM)

Any ideas or solutions would greatly help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using Application Integrator I Views instead of URL I Views for your Option 1.

Regards,

Santhosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh

I don't see a i view template for Application Integrator I Views. Not 100% sure what it is.

Thanks

Schalk

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh

Never mind, I found it and it works great.

Thanks for the help.

Schalk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Schalk,

Can you tell me where this template is located?

Regards,

Rick

0 Kudos

Hi Rick

If you choose "New iView From PAR" look for the "com.sap.portals.appintegrator.sap" template.

Schalk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Thanks.

Regards,

Rick

Answers (0)