cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Intercompany sales orders using LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have to Transfer the open intercompany sales orders using LSMW. Consider a scenario where customer places an order on sales org A with plant A. sales org A raises purchase order on Sales org B with plant B. The material moves from Plant B ie supplying plant to delivering plant A. THen it is delivered to custome from plant A. Can u please tell me whether i have to pass the suppying plant or it will be determined automatically. Similarly what about the purchase requisition no. Is it created automatically.

Thanks

regards

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purchase requisition is going to automatically created incase of a intercompany order (ie nothing but the third party order). In this case of orders the line item category in the sales order would be TAS. The intercompany sales order nothing different from a normal order during the creation of the order, after that the operations will be different from the normal standard order. You can use the same LSMW which you have used for transfering normal standard orders.

The configs are going to be different in the system for intercompany sales orders compared to the standard sales orders. That is the problem of the functional consultant to take care.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Answers (0)