Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW Customer Master Load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to create a LSMW for customer master load XD01.

Therefore I need to transfer quite many customer informations. I have chosen the object

"Standard Bacht/Direct Input" with object "0050" ( Program "RFBIDE00" ).

I have one excel sheet for the import right now. One row for each customer. So I have

binded all the columns from the excel to the fields of the several structures ( KNA1, KNB1, etc... ).

But I also need to insert taxes ( KNVI-ALAND, KNVI-TAXKD ), and that could be up to 7 lines in this

system (depending to the number of languages).

What should I do now? Create up to 7 columns for these fields ( ...til KNVI-ALAND7, KNVI-TAXKD7 ) ?

I´m pretty new to LSMW and I can see I have possibilities to insert program code, but how can I solve

this in the best way?

Thank you very much for your answers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi michael,

check this

http://sapabap.iespana.es/manuales/pdf/lsmw.pdf

Regards,

Amit

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi michael,

check this

http://sapabap.iespana.es/manuales/pdf/lsmw.pdf

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Thank you for this document!

But should I now use a second file for the tax data? Then I must use the old customer number as the key

for both files.

But I don´t get right now, how to program my own code in LSMW. For example I could still use just one

line for each customer and all information, but use up to 7 columns for the tax information (for 7 records).

If I want to do the "transfer record" now 7 times, to enter all taxes to the customer (KNVI), how can I

set up my "DO 7 TIMES" in this case then?

Thank you!

0 Kudos

Hi,

if u r on ECC 6 u can use SECATT which is an extension of SCAT & LSMW.

if on 4.7 or lower u dont have coding facility in LSMW as far as i know.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Not pretty, but it might work:

Map the first KNVI record as normal, then after the standard "transfer_record" statement you could insert additional "transfer_record" statements, after filling the target fields and based on the condition that source fields 2 to 7 contain data.

This way you create up to 7 target records out of just 1 source record (with 7 tax fields).

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hey Thomas,

thank you! It might be really not pretty, but at least it looks like that it works...

Cheers