cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Receiver Determination !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If I hav an idoc to file and mail scenerio , the same data of idoc needs to be send either in mail or file, based on certain condition in one of the field, suppose i hav a business system for the ftp and a business service for mail, can i use them in Receiver determination and make use of the condition editor and the Expression Editor and route them respectively in 2 different directions, teh file and teh mail !!

Actually, in the receiver determination, when i try to put both [ the file business system, and teh mail business service, i see -- in teh condition box, i cannot find any option to assign business service and business system specific condition features,

May be this can be done in other ways, burt wanted to know, is it possible out here!!

Any comments!

Arnab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arnab,

u can find the receiver at run time based on sertan condition,and this can be achived using enhanced

receiver determination.

this is only possibe for sp 16 or >.

sap gives an Standard Message Type called as u201CReceiversu201D under the SWC SAP_BASIS , SWCV SAP BASIS 6.40, Name Space http://sap.com/xi/XI/System And also an Abstract Message Interface called u201CReceiverDeterminationu201D. This Interface intern uses the Message Type u201CReceiversu201D.

step

1. message mapping:- make an mm using sender MT and the standered MT "receiver".

to find the receiver dynamicaly u need to define a UDF.

and it can be

if (condition)

{

result.addvalue(business system 1).

Else

result.addvalue(business system 2).

}

this funtion will take as many parameter on which u need to determine the receiver.

now using this map ur input field to the service node of the abstract interface.

2.Interface mapping: make an interface mapping using ur sender interface and the ReceiverDetermination interface of the SWC SAP_BASIS , SWCV SAP BASIS .

IN ID

1. At receiver determination choose the tab enhanced and assign the above created IM there.

here based on ur condition u can send the output to any of the receivet interface.

regards,

navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create two Interface mapping. one is for IDOC to file and other one is for IDOC to mail.

go to configuration.

under receiver determination assin two systems.

now go to interface determination assing two mapping u will get one condition colum now use the Xpath and define ur condition for the mapping.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dont Choose the Option extended in the Reciever determination, Choose the Option Standar, Go to the condition editor and make use of the Context path.Based on the source field value the corresponding business system and business service can receive the message.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.. but i did it in a different way, previously i was getting the CONDITION under configured receivers in teh Receiver determination taking a common Bracket for both the business services, so i deleted teh second one and clicked on ADD new condition and now it works fine !!

Many thanks !

Arnab