cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL09 Error - no data available for these selection criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a delivery for which I need to do PGI reversal....I cancelled the invoice first and then while trying VL09 with the delivery number for the shipping point it gives a message 'no data available for these selection criteria'.

The delivery is of last month...can somebody help me how to resolve this issue urgently please.

regards,

sunny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunny,

Try entering just the Delivery number with out shipping point and select the option inbound and Outbound deliveries.

If it still says "no data available".

Check the delivery number whether it exists in the system or not, if exists check whether it has Goods issue document or not (i.e PGI'ed or not ).

There is no way you could miss the delivery from VL09 once it is pgi'ed.

Please verify these and let me know.

Regards,

Aj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

Delivery does exist and PGI is also done. It still says no data even if I enter only the delivery number in VL09.

Pls help;

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

Is there any other invoice specific to Brazil which still remain to be cancelled and the invoice of which doesnot show up on the document flow....i.e. other than nota fiscal etc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunny,

I don't know much about Brazil specific business process.

Try looking into the VBFA table with delivery number and find out all the subsequent document numbers .

Finally try to debug and find out why it is not picking it up. If required take an ABAPer's help.

Regards,

Ajai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Could you please update with Current Document Flow Status of Delivery document in VL02N..

T. Code: VL02N

Key-in Del. doc No. and Press F7.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

once check with teh data base wether the delivery exist or archived

check with the table likp/lips in se16 wether the doc exists or not.

if you are trying to reverse the del doc then the post documnents should also be cancelled i.e excise invoice/sales invoice

check with the posting periods too in which date you are trying to post.wether it is open or closed ?

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

I have encountered the same issue that Sunny describes, and I have a bit more information. It happens to be on an invoice for Brasil. VL09 still sees the original invoice as uncancelled, so it will not bring up the delivery to allow reversing. For some reason, when the orginal invoice was cancelled, the cancellation invoice did not appear as a "child" of the original invoice. I have never seen this before. Normally, when you cancel an invoice, the cancellation invoice will show in document flow as being "underneath and offset to the right of" the original invoice indicating it originated from the original invoice. In my case, and likely in Sunny's case, the cancellation invoice shows as a child of the original invoice's delivery but not as a child of the original invoice. It shows as being on the same level as the original invoice. This almost has to be a bug of some kind.

Now that it is three days later, I see the document flow shows correctly, so I believe one of our Support associates has been able to set a value to cause the cancellation invoice to show under the original invoice as it should, so I think they have somehow corrected the problem. I see where one of them changed the Usage Indicator from blank to 999. Maybe that fixed it.

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action before 2 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check any another Billing doc. generated with same Delivery No. I think some related Zdevelopments made like billing split that is restricted no.of line items. if no.of line items exists in 1st billing then 2nd Billing doc no. will be generate automatically.

This is the case you need to Cancel 1 & 2 Billing doc.no's also. then try for Cancel PGI.

Check ang revert to me.

Regards,

Panduranga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether your shipping point is correct and if yes then please execute with out giving the parameters then check whether your delivery document is showing or not.

Pls send send me the error details..

Regards

Yepuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

could someone help in giving a solution to this issue please...regards, sunny

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sunny

There should not be any subsequent document if you want to cancel / reverse the PGI. In your case though you have confirmed that you have cancelled the billing document, have you cancelled the excise invoice also ??

Please ensure that you have cancelled the excise invoice and then try to reverse PGI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I have the Nota Fiscal in this case for Brasil and which has been cancelled too...yet it doesnot allow me to reverse PGI with the subject message.

Pls help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sunny

please ensure that u have reverse the excise invoice and billing doc. If u have reverse these two then only u can reverse the PGI. Now try transaction VL09 with delivery no only. If billing, is not reverse then u need to do the same.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try giving only the delivery number. and also check the document flow and ensure that the billing document is cancelled

regards

sudhakar

Edited by: panithi sudhakar on Oct 14, 2008 1:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to input Delivery number and the Date of Actual Goods Issue .

Regards,

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

I did that but doesnot work even now. Pls suggest.

regards, sunny