cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In a catalog 2(task) there are several no of codes .But in my notification type F1 ,i need only 1 of them.

So kindly help me how & where can i customize that ,when i create a notification F1/F2, only my relevant code will show instead of showing all.

Regards

kailash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1.define catalog profile OQN6

2.select the profile and double clcik on Catalogs / code groups.

3.clcik on new entries

4.enter catalog 2 and enter which code group you want to view in the notification.

5.save

6.come back and goto spro>Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>Maintenance and Service Processing>Maintenance and Service Notifications>Notification Creation>Notification Content>Change Catalogs and Catalog Profile for Notification Type

7.slect the notification type(in which you want to view the required catalogs)

8.assign the catalog profile and save.

9.when yo go create the notification with above assigned notification type , you get only as you entered code groups.

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you create new task code in catalog, is it visible for all notifications or only for new created?

I edited task catalog and changes occured only for new created. But if I insert code manuely, it works and offer me possibilities for inserted code groups. Is it correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kailash,

You can create a new task catalog in customising under:

SPRO -> Quality Management -> Quality Notifications -> Notification Creation -> Notification Content -> Edit Catalogs

Enter catalog 2 and create a new catalog with the code that you require (make sure you set the catalog status to released once created).

Once the catalog is completed you need to define the catalog profile:

SPRO -> Quality Management -> Quality Notifications -> Notification Creation -> Notification Content -> Define Catalog Profile

This is where you will assign the new catalog created for tasks along with any other catalogs in terms of defects, defect location, causes, activities etc

The final step is to then assign the catalog profile against the notification type you are using F1/F2

SPRO -> Quality Management -> Quality Notifications -> Notification Creation -> Notification Content -> Catalogs and Catalog Profile for Notification Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot