How to Recover Deleted values from a Table
I am using SAP B1 Patch38 and MS-SQL 2005
I unknowingly deleted the values from table RITM. Now, i am not able to open the PLD Template in SAP.
Is there , any way to recover the values?
Pl help me out..
Kerstin Pauquet replied
you will need to go back to your most recent backup of the productive database before the deletion occurred. Using copy express & then copying the table over will corrupt the database & you will lose ALL support from SAP.
1. Restore latest backup of intact database
2. Determine the master data, document & journal delta transactions
3. Use SELECT queries to extract this data in a from that will easily populate the DTW templates
4. Import this data into the restored backup using DTW
5. Ascertain completeness & accurracy of data
6. Backup database
7. Use this db for productive use.
All the best,