cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

user has done invoice for a SEZ customer ... where in he will not have any excise duties, taxes ... condotion records were maintained while doing billing he has updated the conditions. where excise duties became zero... he had saved the invoice..

and done excise invoice... in excise invoice values came zero only....

but in vf02 accounting , excise values are updated automatically to the repective accounts..... i e. again when we check in vf02 conditions same as usalu excise condition types came with the values... plzz suggest me wat to do.. i must have to reverse only invoice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In this case you have to cancel the excise invoice and create a new excise invoice with reference to the billing document.

regards

sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excise invoice is correct only... it has created with zero values .. where in when when i saw in vf02 - accounting tab there excise values which are updated.... my requirement is i want to reverse only billing document. is it possible....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes you can reverse the billing document, but here when we cancel the billing document new number will be generated and without cancelling the excise invoice for the old invoice u cannot create a new excise invoice with the new billing document. and if we check report aganist the billing document what are the excise invoice then new billing document will not reflect in the reports, but the old invoice gets triggered has it is having the excise invoice.

So it is always advisable to cancel the excise invoice before we cancel the billing document.

regards

sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhakar,

Thanks for the response......

Problem here is user has already given the excise invoice to customer...... he dont want to create agian excise invoice as it will be problem for audit purpose. He dont want to cancel excise invoice which is already given to customer ...

Regards

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhinav

I think u can use Invoice correction request RK / Debit memo request DR for the Invoice, followed by the Debit Memo L2.

Then there will be no need to cancel the Excise Invoice.

Hope this helps u.