Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Tab Strip title at runtime in Dialog programming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have a requirement.

I have a Tabstrip control with 3 tabs.

I've created a internal table which contains field for Text Description.

My requirement is, I need to pass the Text description from this internal table to the pushbuttons of the Tabstrip control. So that title of the tabstrip button should be changed at runtime.

Please tell me how to achieve this.

Thanks in advance

Senthil

6 REPLIES 6

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

u all ready know how many tabstrips in ur screen. then why u want change dynamically.

any ur tabstrips 3 are fixed right. then directly u can assing the names.

if urs is dynamic tabstrip then u have to do that..other wise no need. directly u can assign.

Regards,

shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, refer to my post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar

The program is going to be used by different organizations of our client in different country. So, the title of the Tabstrip control needs to be changed based on SY-LANGU which also i'll be passing through the internal table. So I can't assign a constant text as a text of the pushbutton in tabstrip.

Please reply.

Thanks

Senthil

0 Kudos

hi,

then u can use commentry in ur selection sub screens.

there u can use text symbols.

if u used text symbols.. when ever u transported automatically it will transports the text symbols also.

if u used text symbols it will automatically converts into SY-LANG depends upon login language....

Regards,

Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm using Dialog programming and want to pass the Text description from an internal table only not from Text Elements.

Please help.

Thanks

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered.

Thanks to all of you.