cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to configure transaction for a tax exempt customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where should i configure transaction for a tax exempt customer? Is it in pricing under Basic Funtions?

Thanks!

Rachelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rachelle

In Customer Master Sales Area Data, go to Billing Documents tab and maintain zeros against the Tax Category. Now for this combination, maintain a tax code in VK11 / UTXJ.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What key combination should i choose?

1. If i choose Departure Country/Destination Country and i enter PH (Philippines) for the country, an error message TAXCODE IN PROCEDURE PH IS INVALID appears

2. If i choose Country/State/Customer/Material Class 1, I have no option to tag Region field

I3. f i choose Domestic Taxes, i also encounter error in 1.

Thanks

Rachelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain tax codes in FTXP transaction against country Philipines.It should be output tax code.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Normally tax codes will be created by FI team. You may create with transaction FTXP, for your country and taxprocedure. Make sure the tax type as output tax. Once you create the tax code assign it in the condition.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone send me a procedure on how to configure?

Thank you so much

Rachelle

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rachelle

Please follow the below steps.

1) Go to FTXP, input Country of Origin and create a tax code both for domestic scenarios and export scenarios.

2) Go to V/06, select UTXJ and ensure that JIND is assigned in Access Sequence.

3) Go to V/07, select the condition type JIND and click on "Accesses". There maintain Table 368 for domestic customer and table 11 for export customers.

4) Go to VK11, input UTXJ and maintain the tax code for the above combination

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. G,

When i access T.Code V/07, a message appears "Changes to Repository or cross-client Customizing are not permitted"

What should i do?

Thanks

Rachelle

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rachelle

1) Go to T.Code SCC4

2) Select the client and click on top blue lens

3) Under the tab "Cross-client object Changes", maintain Changes to Repository and cross-client customizing allowed

But please note that this not recommended if you are in QAS or Production System. You can set this ONLY in development client.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. G,

Existing overview accesses combination is

20 - 354

25 - 355

30 - 40

If i enter table 368, what will be my No.?

If i enter table 11, an entry with the same key already exist

Tjhank you.

Rachelle

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rachelle

Sorry I am unable to understand on your comments "what will be my No.? " What number you are asking. Is it the one which you have maintained as 20, 25, 30 ?? If so, you can maintain 35 or 40 according to your wish.

On the second point, "an entry with the same key already exist", if the system throws this error, then most probably, due to some reason, after creating the table 11, it would have been deleted without saving. First whatever data is there in V/07, save it as it is, come out of the screen, again go into that screen and see whether you could see the table 11. If not, now try to maintain the same.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. G

Every key combination in VK11 request me to enter region. We dont have maintained region in the selection.

Thanks so much and regards.

Rachelle

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Rachel

If yr customer is Tax exmapted then u ahve to go to ship to party ( customer master) --- sales are data -- billing --- tax classification as no tax.

At the time of maitaining UTXJ thr VK11 select a tax code having zero tax % .

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

maintain the customer tax classification in OVK3 t.code with no tax aganist utxj and assign the same in the customer master.

path: sales and dist-basic functionstaxes---definetax relevancy of master records

regards

P.Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may classify the customer in terms of output tax in transaction OVK3. You need to maintain the tax classification codes to the output tax condition type.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Tax code is already maintained there.

Thanks

Rachelle