Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table name for address details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am trying to create a query and as a result of this query I have a list with open deliveries for a certain customer. The address details of this customer should also be on the list. I've made a table join between LIKP and KNA1 but KUNNR cannot be linked and therefor I am not able to list the address details. Which table should be used to link the KUNNR from LIKP to, to get the details of the address?

Thanks,

MdZ

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For the ADRNR in table KNA1 get the address details from ADRC table.

With Regadrs,

Dwarakanath.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Customers are stored in KNA1. Get the address number for the customer in KNA1 and get the address from ADRC based on the address number.

Regards,

Shailaja

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am using quickviewer and making table joins there. I am not allowed to link KNA1 - ADRNR to ADRC - ADDRNUMBER. I have the customer number LIKP - KUNNR but I cant find any table to link it to, in order to get the details.

I am a functional consultant...:)

Regards,

MdZ

0 Kudos

Here LIKP-KUNNR = KNA1-KUNNR.

You have basic address details of the customer in KNA1 table only.

Address details like region, city, postal code, street etc.,

Regards,

Shailaja

0 Kudos

1. LIKP-KUNNR = KNA1-KUNNR

Which fields you need from Address you can get some information from KNA1 table, if not then goto ADRC

2. KNA1-ADRNR = ADRC-ADDRNUMBER

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use KNA1 and ADRC

KNA1-ADRNR = ADRC-ADDRNUMBER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

once u get KUNNR from KNA1 u also need to pick up the ADRNR(address number) of that customer..using that goto ADRC table and put in ADRNR in the selection field..

u'll get the address for that customer.

u can also use FM V_KNA1_GET_ADDRESS_NUMBER

Regards,

Amit